We're passionate about helping businesses adopt technology in a sensible, sustainable way.
With decades of experience ranging from expansive multinationals to local not-for-profits, we've got a great understanding of what works, what doesn't, and how to put that together into a "best fit" for your business.
Four core principles reflect our ethos:
- Keeping it simple
- No nonsense
We are hybrid!
This isn't about cloud strategies - though that's related - but rather how we encapsulate the governance, architecture and technical journey.
It is reflected in our approach of avoiding polarised positions, preferring to mix-and-match options from different standards, frameworks and technologies to create your best fit!
Some examples might be:
- Adopting a hybrid Prince2/DevOps approach to orchestrating projects, improving governance without sacrificing agility.
- Adopting a hybrid cloud strategy with a focus on SaaS to promote higher levels of efficiency and compliance.
Keeping it simple
Overengineering - in any context - is the antithesis of efficiency and compliance.
Complimenting balance, simplicity promotes:
- User acceptance
- If we can't help you, we'll let you know early so you can keep things moving.
- If we can finish something ahead of schedule, saving you money, we will.
- We do expect you to stay engaged throughout the consultation.
- A critical property of IT is that it is cross-functional. Treating IT as an operational silo is a sure-fire way to constrain efficiency and compliance.
- We place significant emphasis on the sharing of data, ideas, issues and learnings across an organisation.